We spent over a year building and perfecting the newest version of our App, using the latest cutting edge technologies and quickly saw how much of an improvement it was for larger users since releasing the Beta to our larger customers in September.
The new App has now delivered tens of thousands of reports over peak season, and we’re very proud of our team here for the collective effort getting the new App built and launched. We’ve also been fortunate to have great customers offering their input and feedback along the way.
Our customers rely on us the most while out in the field, so it was important that we focused on delivering a better user experience for mobile and tablet users.
We’re now excited to release version 4 of the Property Inspect App!
This version takes us even closer to our class-leading online report editor. All items, descriptions, conditions, actions and photos are now listed and editable from one page, making it faster to complete with less clicks and a better sense of progress.
Our Assisted Text-entry powered by a customisable Dictionary lets you easily complete long sentences in a few taps of the keyboard, such as typing ‘mtlhs’ to add ‘marked to left hand side’ or ‘fwt‘ for ‘fair wear and tear’.
Other input formats include Checklists for Yes-No-N.A, Clean-Undamaged-Working, or even star ratings.
With our wide range of inspection formats and inputs, customers are using Property Inspect to create all kinds of reports:
– Inventory & Schedule of Condition
– Move In/Move Out
– Interim / Periodic Inspections
– Legionella Risk Assessments
– Hotel/Resort Rental Inspections
– Building Inspections
– Multi-family, and more…
Customisable templates and inspection types give you the ability to cover a wide range of inspections and just choose the format you need when you need it.
Here’s a complete list of updates:
- All items and inputs now show inline on a room-by-room basis. Add descriptions and conditions side-by-side for detailed condition reports or tap through checklists to conduct regular inspections faster, adding optional comments, actions and photos, all on one page
- New Preview page now linked directly from the rooms list, take a quick glance of the final report without having to mark it complete, which you can do from the Preview page itself
- Better support for both Portrait and Landscape modes on smartphones and tablets
- Support for up to 6 custom condition labels on Simplified rooms/checklists
- Email addresses are no longer a required field when taking signatures, but if they’re entered we’ll automatically tell tenants when their reports are reviewed and/or ready to view online
- Better built in Audio/dictation to outsource to our transcription team for typing up
- Support for recording video as additional supporting evidence or to create video-based inspections (iOS only at this time, Android soon)
Customise Property Inspect to suit your business
People regularly ask us what sets us apart from the competition with our product, and while we may have a long list of USPs we know what our customers really love is the level of customisation that Property Inspect offers. Did you know you can:
- Customise your Autotext Dictionary, to standardise your language across your team and your reports
- Customise your report layout, notes, disclaimers, size of photos, features, headers and footers
- Customise your templates, how you collect data in the field, and what format your team works to
- Customise your Client Service, with options for automatic report delivery, client-specific billing, report review, and even client-specific reports
- Customise your platform even further by integrating it with 3rd-party applications, we are working with a number of property software vendors, property service products and accounts packages already!
- For our Enterprise and White Label customers there’s even the ability to brand our entire platform, and customise the design of the final reports.
We’re making customisations more accessible to users on standard plans, so if you’re interested in getting more out of Property Inspect, get in touch.
Still not sure if Property Inspect is for you? Book a private tour.
A personalised, live demonstration of the software is the fastest way to know if Property Inspect is right for you.